Friday, July 29, 2011

and I think to myself........

Pictures are back from Haiti!! I was overwhelmed with joy at the first pictures that came in from the DAG Haiti trip. it was humbling to see how they live and yet how grateful they are for everything....even the smallest of things.

I must give a shout out to my neighbors who have brought fabric and pillowcases for me to continue making dresses for these girls and a HUGE shout out to my co-worker in NY who sent bags and bags of fabric and pillowcases by reaching out to her church and friends. I cannot thank her enough for all that she collected. I'm sure I'll be sewing for the next several months.

I'm in dire need of grosgrain ribbon to make straps for these dresses. If anyone would like to help donate ribbon I would be ever so grateful. Please stay for a moment longer and check out the pictures back from Haiti.






No comments:

Post a Comment