Friday, October 21, 2011

New Items in the Store

Happy Friday everyone!! I have two new items to share that are now available in the on-line stores.

Introducing the Kimono Dress new to SewShellz. I'm LOVING this style on the little girly girls. This particular Kimono was made with 100% cotton fabric from the Patty Young Playdate line and features gummy bears and lollipops. What girl is not going to go crazy for this yummy treats in this whimsy color combination.




I only have enough fabric left to make one additional kimono exactly like this one and right now I have it available to my current fans and followers to grab up before I post this for the rest of the World to see on Etsy. You can order your Kimono on the Facebook store. If you are not sure how to make the purchase, please contact me and I can walk you through. This dress will only be available in size 2T, 3T or 4T.

Gobble Gobble Gobble.....that's right, it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving! Custom orders take up to 2 weeks before they are ready for shipment. Keep that in mind when placing your order if needed by a certain date. The Turkey shirt and skirt set (pictured below) are available both on Etsy, as well as, facebook. Available in 24M, 2T and 4T, this set was created for the girl who refuses to wear anything but pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment