Monday, June 13, 2011

Its been a while.....

                                                               and I've been busy!

                             Way cute new clutch! I'm loving the combo of this fabric together.

The sweet treats hostess apron! 


The reversible hostess apron. Love reds and blues together. It's not used enough in custom work so I had to throw something together using the colors.


Made a dozen of these reversible headbands. They are adorable on adults and children. The best part is that they are so easy to whip up. Would make a great gift for a little girl to make her up a handful of these guys. These were made with scraps that I had around. Another great use for those scraps ladies!

Travel size tissue pouches. I did it! In fact made about 15 of them....be careful they are addictive! Tried the tute on them and I LOVE these little guys. Extremely easy and again great for girls big and small. Best part is you can use scraps to make this. Never ever throw scraps away....there is so much you can do with them.

And last, but not least the no sew tutu! soooooo simple to make and looks amazing!! Turns out that my daughter has her very first princess birthday party to attend and they must arrive in princess attire. I made Isabella a shirt to go with this tutu for the party. Now I have to find where I put the tiara that she wore in my brother's wedding. Princess party outfit......done!!

I've also completed 4th of July outfits for the children. I'll post pics of them after the 4th. Right now I'm working on Isabella's birthday outfit and a birthday gift for the princess party girl. Lots to do and as always so little time.

Side Note: This morning when I went to drop off my daughter at day care the director screamed out my name from down the hall. I turned around to see his little girl (who is just learning to walk) walking towards me with an MZ original on. Yes.....she was wearing my gift to the family for the new baby. It was amazing to see something I made on someone other than my children. Don't get me wrong...I love to see what I do on my kiddo's but.....this was me out there, ya know?! I wish I had more time to really spread the love. This prompted me to go ahead and not purchase a gift for the next party we are going to, but make the girl a dress to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment